We're trying to build a team of like minded, self-driven, enthusiastic, motivated to learn from things we do, kind of students.
Graphic Design/Social Media intern
- -Developing and implementing marketing strategies
- -Creating overall cohesive graphics for the brand including banners, stories, reels, and posts
- -Scheduling, planning, and executing content creation for social media platforms (Website, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc)
- -Redesigning website layout to convey the brand’s vision
- -Managing customer enquiries on social media platforms
- -Redesigning sustainable packaging for customer orders
- -Planning photo and video shoots for content creation
- -Graphic design education background is a must
- -Previous graphic design internship experience preferred
- -Excellent proven use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- -Strong understanding of the brand’s visual aesthetics
- -Sharp eye for layout and typography
- -Knack for creative writing and narrative-building, [English is required]
- -Strong research skills
- -Organized and analytical
- -Effective time management
- -Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- -Highly driven to learn more about fashion and sustainability
- -Bonus if you send sample graphics for our brand
- -Must send portfolio of relevant recent work to be considered
We are a team of collaborative, curious individuals. If many, but not all, of the requirement points match your profile but you are excited and eager to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply.
PLEASE EMAIL APPLICATIONS TO email@example.com with the responses to the questions below, along with a resume and portfolio.
- When is your earliest available start date?
- Tell us about graphic design/social media work that you have done that you are most proud of?
- What inspired you to pursue graphic design?
- What type of content do you most enjoy creating? (Layout, typography, aesthetics, video, etc)